How to Convert PDF to Doc
Need to convert PDF to Doc, but cannot find a workable option? Ok, do not worry, buddy. Just keep your shirts on. Here in this article we're going to introduces you two efficient ways to convert PDF to Doc. Let’s get down to the task of converting PDF to Doc right now.
Method 1 : Convert PDF to Doc using an online PDF to Doc Converter
If you are able to access to the Internet and do not need to convert PDF to Doc regularly, using an online PDF to Doc converter is not bad. But, take care. Though there are a few online PDF to Doc converters in the market, for the security of your PDF files, you should choose a trustworthy tool. Here you can try Wondershare Free PDF to Word Online converter. Here are the steps to convert PDF to Doc for free in Wondershare Free PDF to Word Online Converter.
- Launch your web browser to open the Free PDF to Word Online Converter
- Copy and paste the URL of an online PDF to the box or browse a local PDF in your hard disk
- Select .docx (Word 2007-201), .doc(Word 2003) or .rtf as the output format
- Click the Convert to Word Now button to finish the PDF to Doc conversion.
- Pro: It is free. No limit to the computer operating system you’re running. Both Mac OS X and Windows will do.
- Con: Only one PDF at one time. Batch conversion is not supported.
Method 2 : Convert PDF to Doc using a desktop PDF to Doc Converter
If you need to convert PDF to Doc anywhere at any time, a desktop PDF to Doc converter is better, because you do not have to connect to the Internet. Among these PDF to Docs converters, Wondershare PDF to Word Converter is a good choice. Only in 3 clicks, you get a good Doc file.
- Download and install Wondershare PDF to Word Converter.
- In Mac OS X, drag and drop PDF files to the app. In Windows 7, XP or Vista, click the Add Files button to import PDFs. Because batch conversion is supported, so you can add a pile of PDF files at one time.
- Click the Convert button to begin PDF to Doc conversion.
- Pro: Batch conversion enables you to be more productive
- Con: Costs a few bucks.